Why I Fed 120 Widows…Islamic Singer, Rukayat Gawat Oyefeso
One of Nigeria's top Islamic female musicians and daughter of popular TV personality, Alhaji Rasaq Aremu Gawat, Rukayat Gawat Oyefeso, have taken time out to feed widows in remembrance of her missing father.
The singer fed about 120 widows in her annual event which was tagged “IMOLE DAY,” as she also used the opportunity to launch her new music flick 'Ogbe Okan' part 3.
According to Yoruba movie gist, the singer explaining why her choice of widows, said she sees them as a sect in the society that requires attention and assistance.
“I also believe Allah answers their prayers rapidly and I want them to also join me in prayers on my father. We wake up daily, hoping to see him return to the house and since we have exhausted all we could humanly do, we are relying solely on God to miraculously help us out. Apart from the widows, I also gave out gifts items to so many of my fans who have been part of my progress in music,” she said.
She said though her father has not been found but that the family remains optimistic that he will soon show up in the house.
- Elites Fans Celebrate As Erica Nlewedim Bags Doubl
- Funmi Iyanda Discusses The Police's Reaction To Ra
- Star Radler Relaunches with a Refreshed New Look A
- LOOKBOOK: The Timeless Collection By Lucky Enemuo
- Moh outdoors new visuals for single ‘High Me’
- HERTUNBA debuts The ACTION LADY Collection
- Stunning photos of Queen Joy Ebhodaghe, Nigeria's
- ACTRESS AND MODEL, LINDA OSIFO SPEAKS ON HER APPE
- Nigerian born US-based Afrobeats Artist/ Model “Mu
- Signore Fusion Season 2 by Vanskere