After Certificate Mess, KSA's Wife Declares Next Political Move
Hon. Ajoke Risikat Adeniyi Adegeye, the wife of Nigeria's music legend, King Sunny Ade (KSA) is set to declare for Lagos State House of Assembly seat today, Wednesday, November 12, 2014, at Amuwo Odofin 1.
Popularly called 'Geye', Ajoke is set to declare her intention to represent them at the assembly, according to the desire of her people.
She said the people of Amuwo Odofin are eager to have her back and represent them again after missing out with the way she represented them when she was there.
In a related development, Hon. Ajoke Adegeye has also released her certificate, which was a major blackmail tool used by her opponents against her during the last election to discredit her.
She has so far cleared all peddling rumours surrounding her secondary school certificate.
- Raunchy, Sassy, Daring - Nigerian Rapper, Nappy Gi
- Miss Vivian Okpala crowned The New Face Of Nigeria
- Jessy emerges winner of ‘Help the Hard Worker’ Awa
- Rashida Bello Expensively Stormed Dubai For Weight
- Nigeria Entrepreneur and Philanthropist Chief Ndui
- Pastor Dickson Of Wealthy Nations Ministry Weds Mi
- Nigeria- International Beauty, Entrepreneur and Su
- Bold. Beautiful. Daring. It's Shaffy Bello in All
- First Of It's Kind Nigeria Made "TAT Fragrance" La
- 24 Years UNN Undergraduate Chioma Patyline Emerges