Amber Rose Claims Being Body-Shamed After Judge’s Comment Hurt Her Looks
One would have thought American celebrity, Amber Rose was the one woman in the world no-one could body shame.
She is however not happy with a judge's comment about her on reality show, Dancing with the Stars and she is not being silent about it.
The 32-year-old Slut Walk founder accused judge Julianne Hough of looking down on her physique, because of the comments she made while evaluating her performance on the competition on Monday night.
In an upcoming episode of her show, Loveline With Amber Rose, Amber opened up on how she felt body-shamed by a female judge after last performance on the show a few days ago.
“You know, all the beautiful professional dancers that are on Dancing With the Stars, I mean they dress very sexy and they do the splits and they grind up on these guys and they look absolutely stunning and get a standing ovation. And me, and my body, my hips, my ass, my breasts made her uncomfortable.” She lamented.
- Some more: Nigerian singer MC Wallywa's song debut
- Idia Aisien is Blanck Magazine’s Cover Star: Talks
- 'Eyimofe’: Twin Directors’ impressive Feature Debu
- Lydia Forson, Zynnel Zuh & Naa Ashorkor struggle w
- Ria Kosher Drops New Collection Tagged 'Loud Silen
- Censors Board, filmmakers harp on effective imple
- Iyo: Diamond Platnumz uniting Africa with new song
- Nkechi Blessing Unveiled As Titan Farms Brand Amba
- Watch Multiple Award-winning Artiste Burna Boy In
- Nigerian Idol: How to Discover A Nigerian Star