I Believe In Marriage, But Domestic Violence Scares Me- Shirley Igwe
The name Shirley Igwe, needs little or no further introduction. The pretty actress has gradually carved an niche for herself in Nollywood.
Aside script interpretation, Igwe is also the Principal Protocol Officer to the Imo State Governor.
She's from a family of eight, had lots of fun while growing up and she had no idea what the world was all about because she was well shielded by her parents.
The time is ripe for the diva to have her own family, but in as much as she believes in marriage, domestic violence scares her away from Holy matrimony.
"I believe marriage is for better or worse and domestic violence should not be encouraged or tolerated in a union because it is not an act of love. I don't believe an individual will physically abuse someone he or she loves. Domestic violence scares me.
I might sound like a broken record, but I like honesty. Honest people are really hard to find these days, so I appreciate one whenever our paths cross. I dislike lies. I do not see any justification for people to lie. Almost everyone lies, but I don't like it especially when it comes from people that are close to me," she stated during a recent interview.
- Singer Big Very Releases New Love Ballad “rhumba Y
- “I want Nigerians To Know Stripping Does Not Make
- MohBad's Management Vows To Continue Fight To Retr
- Just In: Popular Nigerian-Young Singer, Mohbad Die
- The American Film Awards set to hold this Septembe
- Amerado Releases His Viral Tiktok Song 'kwaku Anan
- Kawangware Kings Music Empire Unveils Emotionally
- Ex-Beauty Queen Onuora Amaka shares stunning photo
- Remy Baggins And Ykb Team Up For New Single “fire
- "Danny Lampo And Article Wan Set To Drop Explosive