Wunmi Obe Slams Nigerian Fashion Designers
Nigerian singer, Wunmi Obe, married to Tunde Obe and both popularly known as T.W.O, has blasted fashion designers in Nigeria on the issue of asking celebrities to help promote their designs on red carpets, after paying for such dress.
The mother of three bared her mind on this on social media, saying, “why are our celebs always so quick to 'sing' every designer on cue (“who're you wearing?”), even after forking out a fortune on it? Our foreign counterparts whom we are always trying so hard to emulate, - na so them dey do am? Abeg, if you want make I give you free red-carpet hype, you'd best make sure the outfit is free o- even if your name na Alexander Mc-friggin'- Queen! #jussayin.“
Obviously, the delectable plus size singer isn't happy with such attitude exhibited by some fashion designers.
Wunmi and her hubby, Tunde Obe has blazed the trail as one of the best couples in the entertainment industry. They are both artistes and have three lovely kids, Modesayo, Ricardo and Andrew.
Click the link below to go to...
- Trending Music VIDEO: Woman by Budukusu ft Akeju
- Albert elizabeth Emerge 2019 Most Beautiful Model
- Vanskere, House of Irawo , Helejane , Sally Bawa &
- Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Holds On 26th October
- Abuja Young Millionaire Dr. Kelly Sampa Bags Peace
- Nigerian Designers Make Their Mark At NIVEA Accra
- ZionShine Heavenly Creations Unveils Top Rated Act
- Linsam Nigeria LTD Joins Top- Rated Indigenous Con