I Can Now Do Whatever Pleases Me—Niyola Boasts
EME first lady, Niyola, says she is a grown woman now and can do whatever she feels like without being challenged.
The sexy artiste wrote that she is attractive and smart enough not to be rejected by anyone, saing God made Eve for Adam.
She wrote, “I am a grown woman. I can do whatever I want! Who says you can't be sexy classy and smart at the same time? Sexy don't gotta be distasteful. God made Eve just for Adam! #i am woman #feminine female #i know what I want #i can do whatever I want #take it or take it #no time to check time #made for a king.”
Recently, the singer released a single, 'Love To Love You, which was directed by Kemi Adetiba and shot in the US.
© 2014 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- US-based Nigerian media executive Akeju proposes t
- Singer Big Very Releases New Love Ballad “rhumba Y
- “I want Nigerians To Know Stripping Does Not Make
- MohBad's Management Vows To Continue Fight To Retr
- Just In: Popular Nigerian-Young Singer, Mohbad Die
- The American Film Awards set to hold this Septembe
- Amerado Releases His Viral Tiktok Song 'kwaku Anan
- Kawangware Kings Music Empire Unveils Emotionally
- Ex-Beauty Queen Onuora Amaka shares stunning photo
- Remy Baggins And Ykb Team Up For New Single “fire