I am not a showoff stylish person –Kalu Ikeagwu
Popular actor, Kalu Ikeagwu, recently admitted that show off and red carpet events are not part of his person.
The actor who made his debut in Nollywood in 2004 told Saturday Independent at a birthday party in his neighbourhood recently that he loves looking good, but he is rarely seen on red carpet events because he does not like too much attention.
“I am not the red carpet kind of person; that is why I am rarely seen at such events. I go for only events to which I am invited because I don't like to lobby. I know that in entertainment and as a popular figure, showing off is one of the things that keep you popular among your fans. I intend to start appearing on red carpets but for very selected few events,” he said
Ikeagwu said he is not so much of a freak for fashion items, adding that he only gets what fits him, and that jeans, T-shirt and sneakers are his comfort items.
Not many know that Kalu Ikeagwu also models when he is less busy. He channelled his good looks to modelling for his designer, Vans Kere. According to Ikeagwu, he loves Vans designs because they are very strong and play with a lot of details that are not in your face. “Since I am not the show off kind of person, Vans Kere's designs give me what I want. His outfits are not noticed at first sight but I just love them.”
On whether he will ever consider having a career in anything related to fashion, he said: “No, my forte are writing and acting.”
Click the link below to go to...
Doris Simeon, Daniel Ademinokan May Dissolve Marriage In Court Soon
I Am S*x Starved--Controversial Actress, Cossy Orjiakor Cries Out
Davido Becomes D'Banj's First Signing**Releases Album July 15
PHOTO: Mama G's Son, Nduka With Bride To Be, Mary
Pictures From Genevieve's Birthday At 33
Actress Uche Jombo Secretly Marries In America!
Funke Akindele's Hubby Revealed**Becomes Second Wife
- Burnaboy Breaks Silence After Davido Calls Him A N
- Meet A Lady Who Drank Hypo After Her Boyfriend Dis
- Tonto Dike Celebrates 38th Birthday With Expensive
- Cameroon Sensation Naomi Achu Unveils Captivating
- Mokoomba - “makisi” Single Out Today
- Past Glory- Portable Launches A Revengeful Backlas
- Small Doctor "Portable has always been my boy"
- Davido Ignores Burnaboy And Acknowledges Wizkid As
- Bobrisky Ex-Pa Reveals That He Slept With Her Ever
- Five Corp Members In Cross Rivers Reportedly Drown