Don't Flaunt Your Relationship Online---Tonto Dikeh
Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh, has warned against showing off relationship on social media, which celebrities are fond of.
The soon-to-be bride of Olakunle Churchill, who recently held her marriage introduction in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, gave this advice on her social media platform.
Tonto, who has been showing off her man online lately, agreed that the best way to have a healthy affair is by keeping it away from networking websites.
She shared a meme which kicks against the trend. It reads, “The best sign of a healthy relationship is no sign of it on social media.”
Tonto further said because of the love she has for her man, she guards the relationship religiously. “Respect it so much you want to protect it with your life. If you don't feel this way, it possibly ain't the right one,” she said.
© 2015 Nollywoodgists.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without the express written consent of the publisher
© 2015 Nollywoodgists.com
- American-based Kenyan Rockstar Benking The Artist
- Tems Bags First Grammy Award
- "Dreams Come True" Reactions Trail The Moment Seyi
- Tems Links Up With JAY Z And Beyonce In Pre Grammy
- Do You Know Idris Elba? See What He Intends To Do
- Paul Okoye's Girlfriend Is At It Again As She Reve
- Seyi Law Says A Swear On Himself And Promises To S
- "..He Put My Name On A Goat" Actress Laments Over
- Eniola Badmus Receives Appointment From Tinubu
- At Last! Mr Ibu And His Wife Reconciles