Afrocandy Blasts Stephanie Okereke Over 'Handshake' With Queen Elizabeth
Controversial Nigerian actress, Judith Mazagwu better known as Afrocandy, recently attacked Stephanie Okereke-Linus for glamorizing her meeting with the Queen of England.
It would be recalled that few months ago, Stephanie and her husband, Linus Idahosa, met with Queen Elizabeth II and shook hands with her. The star actress was with the Queen for the Queen's Young Leaders Awards in England.
Stephanie, days ago, posted a picture from the event and made reference to their meeting, but that didn't go down well with AfroCandy, who felt her colleague was making the issue a big deal.
AfroCandy took to her Facebook page to slam Stephanie. She said, "Africa my people and brain washing! What's the big deal in 'going to London to see or shake the Queen'?
“If you make it your lifetime goal, you will achieve it and that doesn't mean you're going to heaven. Fact is most of us don't even think it's that Important. Me, I'm too busy 'shaking my bum bum o, nobi to go see the Queen of England dey do me. So, abegi make I hear word!
“These people you are looking at kept Nigeria the way it is today, wake up from your slumber Nigeria, dem nobi God."
- "Our Relationship Began As Hook-Up Partners"
- A Nigerian Is On The Verge Of Breaking Guinness Re
- 99-year-Old Nollywood Vetran Actor, Agbako, Flaunt
- Kenyan Rapper Bmixx Takes Listeners On A Journey O
- Emdee Tiamiyu Apologizes For Putting Nigerian Stud
- Spiritual! Goat Fell From A Ceiling While Occupant
- "That I'm Owing Murphy Afolabi Is False" Aduni Ade
- Moment Odunlade Adekola's Mother Broke Into Tears
- Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Her New Wedding Ring
- "No Be Me Break Your Marriage" Nancy Iheme Fires B