I Never Forced My Wife To Embrace Islam---Sound Sultan Cries Out
Former Kennis music artiste and now Naija Ninja boss, Olanrewaju Fasasi better known as Sound Sultan, has cleared the air about his Christian wife, Chichi Morah, converting to Islam.
Sound Sultan stated that he never forced her to embrace Islam, but it was her love for the religion that made her to swap her religious belief.
“No one force anyone to do a religion. It's just happen that she married me and she really...really was in love with the religion herself,” Sound Sultan said.
It would be recalled that Sound Sultan and Chichi Morah, who was a Christian and Igbo, got married in 2009. The woman adopted an Islam name, Farida, after marrying the singer.
The award winning artiste and U.N peace Ambassador/ Oxfam Ambassador Africa, welcomed his third child on March 4, 2014 and has been stepping up his game since the beginning of the year.
© 2014 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- The Keik Foundation Visits Child Kidney Patient, F
- ChinneyLove Eze Hosts Celebrities to Pre-Release P
- Beauty Queen Testimony Williams Releases Photos, V
- Karen Obiwulu: The young sensational female Influe
- Former MBGN Queen Emmanuella Yaboh Rock Agbada for
- Miss-k, Crowned "100 Most Inspirational Women In T
- First Ever Startz Celebration Uncensored to honor
- Introducing Rose May Alaba: The Alaba Who Sings