Kemi Olunloyo Aims Oyo Government House In 2019
Daughter of former Oyo State Governor, Dr. Omololu Olunloyo, Kemi, has revealed her intention to occupy the Oyo State Government House in Agodi, Ibadan in 2019.
She also told her fans to start calling her 'Her Excellency, Madam Governor.
“I will be running for #Governor of #OyoState in 2019. My campaign begins now. I think I need at least 4years of #ACTIVISM in this country and see how community works with Government and thus I will be even more active in several Ibadan and Oyo state events and continue my community rallies in Ibadan which I started since 2012. A new page will open where we will only talk about Oyo state politics.
Beginning today pls refer to me as #HerExcellency #MadamGovernor on Facebook and on the streets which many already do anyway. I'm changing Nigeria in these parts. NOBODY, I REPEAT, NOBODY but God can stop me! Don't mess with the G thang! S/O to Governor Abiola adeyemi Ajimobi who told me that a woman can be Governor around here! So you sexists better get ready!! You are looking at the PAST, PRESENT and the FUTURE! Party will be announced then. I wanna only focus on Oyo state in Oyo state now. No Abuja," Kemi wrote.
Click the link below to go to...
- South Africa’s Media It Girl “bonang Matheba” Anno
- UNIZIK’s Gabriella Chudi-Ajabor wins Miss Teen Bea
- BBNaija Double Eviction: Joe & Enkay evicted from
- THE BREEZE 2019 (Wedding Bells)
- Meet Prince Nonso Eze, A Man Providing Better Life
- Actress Empress Njamah Hosts Sallah Barbecue Party
- Nigeria Prisons In Anambra Receives Prince Osisiom
- President Of Peace Ambassador Agency, Amb. Kinsley