What Gospel Artistes Must Do To Be Popular—Esther Igbekele
Gospel singer, Esther Igbekele, has stated why gospel music is not very popular in Nigeria compared to other secular genres of music in the country, especially the hip hop.
She disclosed that most people go with trends, and at the moment, hip hop is at the centre stage in Nigeria.
Esther, speaking to newsmen over the weekend said, “Well you follow the trend and we are praying to God to bring our children back to us.
“I don't want to talk about that because people follow trends and I do that as well and it could happen to anybody.
“I try to apply their (children) kind of music to my music so that I can follow them to anywhere they are going so that those children that listen to hip hop can return to say there is no big deal in it. If you give that flavour in gospel music, they will listen to it.”
Click And Read More From Newstrack.ng
- Yemi Alade Rocks Zambia With Easter Concert, Thril
- Olamide Shuts Down ICM As He Announces His New Bra
- NB Easter Carnival Locks Down Ten Cities
- Olamide Breaks The Ice, Announces New Brand Endors
- Olamide Unveiled As Goldberg Brand Ambassador
- Photographer Ayo Alasi releases pre-wedding photos
- DJ Cuppy releases Abena Ft. Kwesi Arthur, Shaydee
- Stunning pre wedding shoot of ex Nigerian beauty Q