What Gospel Artistes Must Do To Be Popular—Esther Igbekele
Gospel singer, Esther Igbekele, has stated why gospel music is not very popular in Nigeria compared to other secular genres of music in the country, especially the hip hop.
She disclosed that most people go with trends, and at the moment, hip hop is at the centre stage in Nigeria.
Esther, speaking to newsmen over the weekend said, “Well you follow the trend and we are praying to God to bring our children back to us.
“I don't want to talk about that because people follow trends and I do that as well and it could happen to anybody.
“I try to apply their (children) kind of music to my music so that I can follow them to anywhere they are going so that those children that listen to hip hop can return to say there is no big deal in it. If you give that flavour in gospel music, they will listen to it.”
Click And Read More From Newstrack.ng
- Tana Adelana, Susan Peters, Kunle Remi, Grace the
- AIM Global Boss, Studio24 CEO Ifeanyi Oputa to rec
- Queen Ivory Chidi takes Diabetes Campaign to Abuja
- Desmond Elliot, Timaya, Funnybone, Mawuli Gavor an
- Seyi forfeits Veto power as Mike, Frodd, Tuoyo and
- Teni, Rema, Fireboy, Others Thrill Fans at Nigeria
- Freshbydotun turns out extra ‘Suave’ for 2019 Coll
- Azeez Makinde Talks The Future Of Music Streaming,