Venus Ambassador, Omoni Oboli Takes Underprivileged Children To Excursion
Omoni Oboli, according to some sources, is a bold and beautiful woman with a large heart. Hardly had there been anyone who has had one thing or the other to do with the pretty actress that has had a cause to feel bad.
It might not surprise many at the rate this Venus cream ambassador and Nollywood actress carries out different charity works these days.
No too long ago, Omoni treated some underprivileged children at Ecole Diven Nursery, Primary and Secondary School to an educative excursion through her Omoni Oboli Foundation. They were taken to the offices and factory of Chellarams Plc.
At Chellarams, the children were given lectures on milk production and packaging by a member of their staff. The visit may have impacted positively into the children as one of them disclosed of his desire to own a milk factory in future.
The aim of the visit was to enlighten the leaders of tomorrow on various ways to become achievers in life for the good of our society instead of thinking towards crime as the only means to achieving success in life due to lack or inadequate education.
Omoni Oboli stated that without proper education, a man's options in life are limited resulting in the use of crime as the only channel of escape even when wealth is lurking at their door.
The children had much fun and were all treated to a monthful supply of milk to reiterate the importance of daily intake of a glass of milk for a healthier body. They also had other gifts and the staff and management of Chellarams Plc were very warm to the children.
Click the link below to go to...
- “We are dealing with the issues of freedom of asso
- Davido's Manager, Isreal DMW, Breaks Up With Wife
- Nigerian-Inspired New Rock Opera 'Killin' Republic
- Fire Guts Popular Nigerian Singer’s House
- 28-year Old Nigerian Rapper Oladips Is Dead
- James Eze Drops Number 1, Featuring Elena Gaze
- Grammy Award Winner Angélique Kidjo to mark 40th c
- TNKAY Music Worldwide Vows To Ensure Justice For M
- “i Am Hurt That I Didn’t Get Congratulations From
- Wizkid Announces Break From Music