Breaking News: Wife Of Chris Attoh Shot Dead
Report reaching ModernGhana indicates Betty Jennifer, the wife of Ghanaian actor Chris Attoh has been shot dead.
According to sources, she was shot dead by a gun man on Friday evening at 5pm and pronounced dead when police arrived at the scene.
Betty Jenifer is said to have left the office in the 6300 block of Ivy Lane and was walking to her car when an unknown gunman approached and shot her in an attempt to run.
The gunman then fled in a vehicle and is still wanted by the Maryland Police.
Police described the suspect as “a black male thick built with black hair, wearing a dark shirt and pants.”
Chris Attoh and Bettie Jenifer married at a ceremony in Accra October 2018. This was shortly after divorcing his first wife, Nigerian actor DamiloIa Adegbite, with whom he has a son.
Last week, Chris Attoh sparked speculation on social media that all was not well with his second marriage after he deleted all of Bettie’s pictures from his social media pages.
It was alleged that they had broken up but neither of the two has publicly confirmed or denied the story.
- Trending Music VIDEO: Woman by Budukusu ft Akeju
- Albert elizabeth Emerge 2019 Most Beautiful Model
- Vanskere, House of Irawo , Helejane , Sally Bawa &
- Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Holds On 26th October
- Abuja Young Millionaire Dr. Kelly Sampa Bags Peace
- Nigerian Designers Make Their Mark At NIVEA Accra
- ZionShine Heavenly Creations Unveils Top Rated Act
- Linsam Nigeria LTD Joins Top- Rated Indigenous Con