Nigerian footballer dies playing in Romania
A 21-year old Nigerian football player, Henry Chinonso Ihelewere, died during a football match in Romania on Sunday.
According to Romania Business insider, Ihelewere, who was playing for the Romanian team CS Deilta Tulcea died during a football match on Sunday (August 5).
Ihelewere collapsed 15 minutes into the match as he was playing against local team FC Balotesi.
The ambulance was called and doctors tried to resuscitate him for around half an hour.
The cause of the death has not yet been announced.
Henry Chinonso Ihelewere had been playing in Romania since 2007, when he was transferred to FC Farul.
He was part of a group of Nigerian players brought to play in Romania's second division.
Tags: Henry Chinonso Ihelewere, News, Nigerians, Soccer, Sports
Click the link below to go to...
- DJ Big N Laments At Nigeria's Economy, Labels It T
- Seun Sean Jimoh Surprised At Scarcity Of Food In N
- Saga Stands Behind His BBNaija Female Colleagues
- Portable's Baby Mama Labels Him Irresponsible
- Mr Macaroni Adds To Feud Between Burna Boy and Dav
- Undergraduate Strife With Economic Turmoil
- Actor, Odunlade Adekola Enthralls Fans With Nice P
- Israel DMW And Shallipopi Fortunately Escape Death
- Jaywon Slams Eedris Abdulkareem Amidst Ongoing Rif
- Fight Between Eedris Abdulkareem And Burna Boy Con