Nigerian footballer dies playing in Romania
A 21-year old Nigerian football player, Henry Chinonso Ihelewere, died during a football match in Romania on Sunday.
According to Romania Business insider, Ihelewere, who was playing for the Romanian team CS Deilta Tulcea died during a football match on Sunday (August 5).
Ihelewere collapsed 15 minutes into the match as he was playing against local team FC Balotesi.
The ambulance was called and doctors tried to resuscitate him for around half an hour.
The cause of the death has not yet been announced.
Henry Chinonso Ihelewere had been playing in Romania since 2007, when he was transferred to FC Farul.
He was part of a group of Nigerian players brought to play in Romania's second division.
Tags: Henry Chinonso Ihelewere, News, Nigerians, Soccer, Sports
Click the link below to go to...
- Meet The New Miss Africa Great Britain Chinyanta K
- US-Based Nigerian Singer, Angelman Vows To Overtak
- ENDSARS: Africa Youth Leader Olakunle Churchill Ap
- Covering The #endsars London Protest - Burna Boy S
- Mmofra: Aflik TV launches African children animati
- #EndSARS: World Celebrities Show Solidarity With P
- "It Was A System Glitch"- Facebook Responds As Nao
- Deborah Rise Drops Music Video "We Have Won (Freed
- Nollywood Actress Ayo Adesanya Is Judge At Miss Af
- Hot Female Rapper Dedebah Drops Official Video Plu