Stomach Infrastructure: Nollywood Celebrities U-turn From Chibok Girls' Campaign To GEJ Re-election
Nollywood members have become actively involved in the coming elections as her members have been seen campaigning for different aspirants of the political parties.
Some of the established members of the society, however, have a thing or two against some of these artistes who are campaigning for president Jonathan's re-election bid.
Veteran broadcaster and voice-over artiste, Femi Sowoolu, has fired shots at some of the entertainers who are on the campaign train of the president Jonathan. He shared a photograph of Patience Ozokwor, Daddy Showkey?, Chinedu Ikedezie popularly known as 'Aki' all leading the voices against GEJ's administration's lack of humane attentions after the abductions of about 200 girls in North-East region of Nigeria.
He captioned the picture, 'This is what happens when you put goats in a barn filled with yams.'
Patience Ozokwor, Chinedu Ikedieze, Mercy Aigbe, Femi Ogedengbe had on Thursday, 29th May 2014 led a protest train of sympathizers around the Allen Avenue, Ikeja to the Lagos House of Assembly.
Daddy Showkey, Banky W, Omono Oboli, Genevieve, Tuface, Omotola Jalade-Ekehinde were also involved in the campaign movement which also clamoured for the return of the school girls.
- ‘I see a new Nigeria rising’, Bishop Feyi Daniels
- Davido Acquires #900million Lamborghini Aventador
- Blaqbonez Resents The Release Date Of Davido's New
- Tiwa Savage Ignores Joeboy And Discloses Affection
- "I Will Die Soon, I Have Completed My Earthly Mini
- Nollywood Actor And Wife Allegedly Dissolves Marri
- Teacher Set To Marry Her Primary School Student
- Davido Shakes Social Media As He Releases Snippet
- How Kingsley Yamoah filmed The Billionaire’s Wife
- Mr. Eazy Shares Thrilling Birthday Post To Temi Ot