Men Are Too Full Of Ego- Ronke Ojo Laments
Did someone break her heart, or is she having a bad time in her relationship? Questions that needs answers!!! Popular Yoruba Actress, Ronke Ojo lamented that Nigerian men are not real.
“They are mad people because normal people would not act like that. I say to people on a daily basis that I pity African women. Our men, especially the Yorubas, see their wives as slaves. You have to go out of your way to do everything. They want you to be 110 percent submissive. I can't really understand. Most married people are dying of lack of emotion and care from their men.
Every woman wants to be in her husband`s hands enjoying love and care. Nigerian men are just not real; they are wicked. You have a wife and you don't show her love or care, but you're buying her clothes; is it all about money? It's really sad that African men are not romantic. They are too full of ego.”
Click the link below to go to...
Pictures – Nollywood Actor Enebeli Elebuwa's Burial
Namadi Sambo's Aide Marries Nkiru Sylvanus As Second Wife?
Husband Snatching is Your Trade – Stella Dimokokorkus Fires Back at Nuella
Don Jazzy Makes Peace With 'Assaulted' Princewill Ojukwu
I'm Confused In Picking A Wife--Pawpaw
Comedian Okey Bakassi's Letter To God
PHOTONEWS: Wizkid and Friends Performing At African Shrine
- ‘I see a new Nigeria rising’, Bishop Feyi Daniels
- Davido Acquires #900million Lamborghini Aventador
- Blaqbonez Resents The Release Date Of Davido's New
- Tiwa Savage Ignores Joeboy And Discloses Affection
- "I Will Die Soon, I Have Completed My Earthly Mini
- Nollywood Actor And Wife Allegedly Dissolves Marri
- Teacher Set To Marry Her Primary School Student
- Davido Shakes Social Media As He Releases Snippet
- How Kingsley Yamoah filmed The Billionaire’s Wife
- Mr. Eazy Shares Thrilling Birthday Post To Temi Ot