Alexx Ekubo Is So Cute That's Why People Think We're Dating- Yemi Alade
Yemi Alade is no longer a new name in the industry since she popped on the scene in 2010 with her single, 'Fimisile' featuring eLDee, a song the veteran wrote and produced himself.
Her latest songs Jonny and Tangerine have been on top music and video charts. It has practically become a national anthem.
Yemi featured fair-skinned model cum actor, Alexx Ekubo who played 'Jonny the Lover boy' in the music videos.
Since the duo did a perfect finishing to the video shot by Clarence Peters, tongues have been wagging, insinuating that the two celebrities ruffle sheets behind closed doors.
Well, to get to the truth from the right source, Nollywoodgists.com, met the Delta State born 'King of Queens' at a recent event and popped the question.
What's the current relationship between Yemi Alade and her 'Jonny'?
"Alex is a very cool and lovable guy. He so cute and amazing, I believe that's why people actually think we are dating. I really appreciate the fact that he agreed to play Jonny in my music video. He has so much potentials.
But me dating him, my dear I don't see that happening anytime soon," she insisted.
What if proposes a relationship, do you mind dating him?
'I know know about that one oh. Maybe I'll check my calender and then have what to say, (laughs)."
- US-based Nigerian media executive Akeju proposes t
- Singer Big Very Releases New Love Ballad “rhumba Y
- “I want Nigerians To Know Stripping Does Not Make
- MohBad's Management Vows To Continue Fight To Retr
- Just In: Popular Nigerian-Young Singer, Mohbad Die
- The American Film Awards set to hold this Septembe
- Amerado Releases His Viral Tiktok Song 'kwaku Anan
- Kawangware Kings Music Empire Unveils Emotionally
- Ex-Beauty Queen Onuora Amaka shares stunning photo
- Remy Baggins And Ykb Team Up For New Single “fire