IK Ogbonna’s Most Kept Secret Exposed
IK Ogbonna, the perceived latest Nollywood 'bad boy' after Jim Iyke, is one of the fine actors that have been romantically linked with some top female celebrities in the likes of Ghanaian actress, Juliet Ibrahim, and Nigerian singer, Adokiye.
Interestingly, the dude, who has a way of shedding off all sorts of negative reports about his personality, has a little secret he had kept to his heart.
At a recent event held in Lekki Phase One in Lagos, while wining and dining on a round table, the talented actor cum model squealed to Nollywoodgists.com that he has a beautiful daughter he holds at heart.
According to him, "ha! I don't joke with my daughter oh. She's very dear to me. I will do anything to protect her. As she grows older, I will make sure I equip my little angel with the right tactics of self defence because I can't stand seeing her hurt."
Further investigation by Nollywoodgists.com also confirmed that the name of IK's adorable daughter is Makaelah.
IK Ogbonna, started modelling in year 2004, after Amstel Malta Box Office maiden edition.
- “We are dealing with the issues of freedom of asso
- Davido's Manager, Isreal DMW, Breaks Up With Wife
- Nigerian-Inspired New Rock Opera 'Killin' Republic
- Fire Guts Popular Nigerian Singer’s House
- 28-year Old Nigerian Rapper Oladips Is Dead
- James Eze Drops Number 1, Featuring Elena Gaze
- Grammy Award Winner Angélique Kidjo to mark 40th c
- TNKAY Music Worldwide Vows To Ensure Justice For M
- “i Am Hurt That I Didn’t Get Congratulations From
- Wizkid Announces Break From Music