I Only Charged N7,000 For Membership Fee—Afrocandy
Controversial actress, Afrocandy, is currently under serious criticisms for requesting for the sum of N7,000 from aspiring actors who heeded to her movie audition call recently.
The actress, reacting to the criticism, explained that the money she collected was for 'membership fee', which is a must for the actors to be part of her company.
According to her, other people in the industry do the same thing and end up not featuring the wannabe stars in the claimed movies. She noted that others even charge as high as N10,000.
The actress added that she made it known in her posters, which went viral, that anyone interested in being part of the film must be member of her company.
© 2014 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- DJ Big N Laments At Nigeria's Economy, Labels It T
- Seun Sean Jimoh Surprised At Scarcity Of Food In N
- Saga Stands Behind His BBNaija Female Colleagues
- Portable's Baby Mama Labels Him Irresponsible
- Mr Macaroni Adds To Feud Between Burna Boy and Dav
- Undergraduate Strife With Economic Turmoil
- Actor, Odunlade Adekola Enthralls Fans With Nice P
- Israel DMW And Shallipopi Fortunately Escape Death
- Jaywon Slams Eedris Abdulkareem Amidst Ongoing Rif
- Fight Between Eedris Abdulkareem And Burna Boy Con