I'm Sorry For Disappointing Nigerians At BBA--Beverly Osu Begs
Beverly Osu, who was one of Nigeria's representatives at the just-concluded Big Brother Africa, The Chase edition has begged Nigerians to forgive her for the embarrassment she caused the country at the competition.
Speaking with Vanguard after the show, the last child and only daughter of her mother disclosed that the controversies that surrounded her in the House weren't intentional.
"I don't feel happy about it (the embarrassment) because this was the first time I represented the country in any continental competition. But the fact remains that if you didn't go for it, you wouldn't know how it's in the House.
"I wasn't there with my cell phone to be able to communicate with the outside world. I was just there alone. I'm sorry for embarrassing my country. I didn't do it intentionally. My participation in the show was not to embarrass my country. I am a proud Nigerian."
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Pere doesn’t stand a chance with Maria outside BBN
- Goz Captures Nigeria’s Vat Crisis With Dangerously
- Sensational gospel singer, Ese Bliss Biography and
- New Music: Stonebwoy Teams Up With Amapiano Croone
- ‘BBNaija house has broken and restored my faith’ -
- Chidi Nwaogu listed by YNaija among Most Powerful
- REVIEW: KOB sequel reflects Nigeria’s politics and
- ALBUM REVIEW: Omawumi addresses societal ills in ‘
- The first time I smoked ,I coughed, everyone laugh
- Watch the words you use in your songs — Yvonne Nel