I'm Sorry For Disappointing Nigerians At BBA--Beverly Osu Begs
Beverly Osu, who was one of Nigeria's representatives at the just-concluded Big Brother Africa, The Chase edition has begged Nigerians to forgive her for the embarrassment she caused the country at the competition.
Speaking with Vanguard after the show, the last child and only daughter of her mother disclosed that the controversies that surrounded her in the House weren't intentional.
"I don't feel happy about it (the embarrassment) because this was the first time I represented the country in any continental competition. But the fact remains that if you didn't go for it, you wouldn't know how it's in the House.
"I wasn't there with my cell phone to be able to communicate with the outside world. I was just there alone. I'm sorry for embarrassing my country. I didn't do it intentionally. My participation in the show was not to embarrass my country. I am a proud Nigerian."
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Chinwe Chibuike Foundation Set To Flag-off Full Sc
- Afro-pop Artiste, Olakira Releases Peppy 'maserati
- Yomi Casual taps Seyi Awolowo for New Campaign
- My mother packed sand to send me to school: 'Nolly
- Glory Okono Wins "face Of Ibom Nollywood" Contest
- Miss Kessy Isong Emerge Queen Of Aso Tourism, Set
- Tems Releases Highly Anticipated Debut Ep "for Bro
- Töme Offers 3-Pack Single “I Pray” with a Sean Kin
- Damilare, Christiana now millionaires as they emer
- Nissi Releases Visuals To Her Title Track 'ignite'