P Square Celebrates Birthday With Agege Bread And Cabin Biscuits.
It's funny but a reality. Recently, the sensational singing duo, Peter and Paul Okoye popularly referred as P Square added a year and the guys surprised all and sundry when they bought a loaf of Agege Bread, Cabin Biscuits, some candies and others stuff surrounded with soft drinks as their birthday cake.
It was quite hilarious but the twins were trying to pass a message across to their fans who can not afford the luxury of throwing a birthday bash that they share in their situation. Hmmm.
I hope that message will make any impact in the lives of those who are meant for.
Click the link below to go to...
Ini Edo speaks on divorce, N600m largesse
Ghanaian girls are cool: If God says yes*** I can marry Yvonne Nelson----Iyanya
Nigerian Media Made Me A Devil To Make Money--Empress Njamah
How we achieved magic make-up for actors in Nollywood [PICTURES]
I don't believe in God —Seun Kuti
MY HATERS WILL SOON BLAME THEMSELVES FOR CRITICISING MY SONGS-Tonto Dike
QUOTE OF THE DAY: Tony Payne; 9ice Breaks Silence At Last On Reported Twins From Abuja-Based Lover!
Paschal Eronmose Emerges GUS Season 9 Winner, Gets N9m, 500k Allowance, SUV As Prizes
- Seun Kuti: Tunde Ednut Is The Little Only Blogger
- Uche Maduagwu Declares Himself As A Transgender An
- Emotional Moment As Hilda Baci Is Caught Sobbing U
- D'Banj Wearing Crop Top Raises Suspicion About His
- Funke Akindele Responds To The Social Media Teache
- Ada Jesus Gets Herself A Multi-million Naira Mansi
- Bella Shmurda Holds Olamide Badoo Responsible For
- Seun Kuti: "The Prison Is Better Than Sitting in t
- “I fit still snatch your man beat you join and not
- Former Bbnaija Housemate is Dead After A Brief Ill