OJB Responds To Juliet Ibrahim Questioning The Cost Of His Kidney Transplant
He might be sick but that doesn't stop him from responding to any negative thing said against him, or anything to do with the 16million naira he's been raising for a kidney transplant.
Juliet Ibrahim took to her instagram page to explain that a kidney transplant wouldn't cost more than $50k as opposed to the $100k that was being raised for veteran musician and producer, OJB Jezreel. OJB in an interview with Encomium Magazine however cleared the air on the cost needed and here's what he had to say below.
“The mistake she's making is that it depends on the hospital you are going to in India. She says she runs a foundation, they might give her a rebate.
The procedure itself is $55, 000. When you take out $55, 000, you are left with $45, 000. What about the running cost of the procedure? You don't go to India only to come back and start asking for help again. At least, I need some money to maintain myself for the next one year. So when you factor in all these costs, add air tickets and lodging, you will appreciate what we are talking about.”
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- LUGARD Movie Coming To Across Cinemas
- Moghalu led Youth summit urges Nigerians to use so
- I want to marry Linda Ikeji - Us-based Nigerian si
- 9ice, Reminisce, DJ Neptune For The Premiere of Mi
- Yvonne Jegede Commend Deyemi Okanlawon for Coming
- Dear Affy Coming To Netflix
- Queen Jennifer Ephraim Crowns Mr And Miss Unity Ni
- Bernadette Sanko: Meet fast rising African America
- Queen Yetunde Savage marks birthday in style, laun
- The Melanin Queen Nigeria Culture Kosisochukwu Ume