OJB Responds To Juliet Ibrahim Questioning The Cost Of His Kidney Transplant
He might be sick but that doesn't stop him from responding to any negative thing said against him, or anything to do with the 16million naira he's been raising for a kidney transplant.
Juliet Ibrahim took to her instagram page to explain that a kidney transplant wouldn't cost more than $50k as opposed to the $100k that was being raised for veteran musician and producer, OJB Jezreel. OJB in an interview with Encomium Magazine however cleared the air on the cost needed and here's what he had to say below.
“The mistake she's making is that it depends on the hospital you are going to in India. She says she runs a foundation, they might give her a rebate.
The procedure itself is $55, 000. When you take out $55, 000, you are left with $45, 000. What about the running cost of the procedure? You don't go to India only to come back and start asking for help again. At least, I need some money to maintain myself for the next one year. So when you factor in all these costs, add air tickets and lodging, you will appreciate what we are talking about.”
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Van Daniels Properties Unveil Linda Osifo As First
- Nambitha Ben Mazwi, Beautiful South African actres
- 2020 100 Most Influential Young Nigerians announce
- 2 Weeks in Lagos: Beverly Naya Denies Dating Mawul
- Younass Collection Presents Pullo
- Charity Joe emerged "Face of Valentine Akwa Ibom 2
- Insecurity: Your failure to stop herdsmen impuniti
- Celebration As Zonju Hosts First Abuja SeaFood Fie
- Nigerian Humanitarian, Titilayo Eboh Honoured At A
- Abuja Man Gets Himself Admitted To Escape Valentin