Seyi Shay Needs Stripper Pole Tutorials From Cossy Orjiakor?
Young and endowed female singer, Yemi Alade, is one artiste that can give the likes Tiwa Savage, Omawumi and others a run for their money.
She burst into the Nigerian music scene after winning a talent hunt show put together by Peak Milk in 2010. Seyi Shay, whose real name is Oluwaseyi Deborah Joshua, is fast becoming a household name in the Africa, especially after she released her 'Johnny' hit single.
Born and raised in England, Seyi Shay was introduced into entertainment at the early age of six by a music loving family. She went on to perform at the World Tour of London Community Gospel Choir.
In her music videos, she displays how sexy she could be.
But not too long ago, she posted a picture of herself clinging on a stripper pole, a similar thing Cossy Orjiakor has done before.
"So I could not help myself... Me AND a stripper pole in the kitchen?!!!!!! #problem... #onlyonLA", she wrote.
- Nollywood Star, Usman Suleman, Is Optimistic About
- Yomi Casual drops Odogwu Collection featuring Kana
- Nollywood actor Benjamin Joseph, US-based gospel a
- Nigerian French-canadian Star, Tome Bags Prestigio
- Sex for money: Actress, Hustle magazine cover girl
- Patches & Blings: Jurio Luti’s 2021 Black Tie Coll
- We're determined to support African artists reach
- Peruzzi, Arya Starr, Bovi, Sydney Talker, Mc Livel
- Nigerian Youth Aregbe Idris Picks Up The Baton To
- I’m nothing like Funbi on Unmarried - Enado Odigi