No One Else Handles My Social Media Accounts—Don Jazzy
He is actually a camera shy dude despite his large fan base and this is why he always not comfortable with speaking at events.
This may be the main reason he is very active on social media, where he freely relates with his numerous fans.
Don Jazzy has disclosed that he uses the social media to express himself. The Mavin Records chief stated that since realizing the power of social media, he has not stopped using it as a good tool to reach his fans.
“When I started using Twitter, I quickly realized the power of communicating directly with fans. Ever since then, I have been finding creative ways to use social media to engage fans.
“I do it all by myself spending an average of one hour a day. I don't think anybody can handle my personal social media platforms like I do. I think my fans can even tell if a tweet doesn't sound like me,” Don Jazzy told Tech Cabal
- Some more: Nigerian singer MC Wallywa's song debut
- Idia Aisien is Blanck Magazine’s Cover Star: Talks
- 'Eyimofe’: Twin Directors’ impressive Feature Debu
- Lydia Forson, Zynnel Zuh & Naa Ashorkor struggle w
- Ria Kosher Drops New Collection Tagged 'Loud Silen
- Censors Board, filmmakers harp on effective imple
- Iyo: Diamond Platnumz uniting Africa with new song
- Nkechi Blessing Unveiled As Titan Farms Brand Amba
- Watch Multiple Award-winning Artiste Burna Boy In
- Nigerian Idol: How to Discover A Nigerian Star