Actor, Yomi Fabiyi Comes Blasting Actress, Toyin Aimakhu over Stunt
It is better to be HATED for who you are than to be LOVED for who you are not
Hypocrites ignored a deliberate act from a colleague who ruined a glorious moment for her other colleague on the day she was celebrating her endorsement. An important milestone just because you both have the same PR manager but he got endorsement for the other and not you. It doesn’t matter if you know him before. Wait for your time, it will come, just work on yourself and that dirty envy that makes you hurt just anybody doing well and may overtake you.
The height of the wickedness is to make the poor lady accept it was part of a "PUBLICITY STUNT". Stunt to do what? At this stage? Bad footing. How do they expect those who signed her to feel. Do you do stunt with such terrible allegation, disgusting damage control. There was total diversion from her big moment. That is too tortious. She has done this to numerous others. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
I am here raising my voice as usual to condemn the act that is not right. The industry do not need such now or in future. Go get some rehab and stop messing around. This is how this lady has been hurting others and bank on her followers to stand by her. Una well done. They are fuelling her bad habit they assume they are hurting me. I am past this stage of ABUSIVE COMMENTS walahi. They don’t hit at me kobo.
How long do we condone this evil? Sadly some gullible and reckless lots who did not condemn her act initially before turning it to a silly joke or stunt are coming for me. Just as I have stood up for her in the past at her lowest ebb and stand by the truth is the same I will do with this. I am no hypicrite.
Sensible fans will reason along and the innocent, ignorant or reckless ones will stick to their positions, not my burden. They won't be honest in their overall judgement and help this young lady in killing this terrible envy eating her up. Very soon she will indulge in another. I am not in a hurry.
To my folks I am fine. I am filming and in good shape. This is the height of her strength physically. IGNORE......
- My Lover Pushed me into Slimming Down…Actress, Uche Ogbodo
- Ghanaian Actress, Juliet Ibrahim Slays in GLO Colour (photos)
- Lovely Photos of Actress, Chacha Eke Faani with her Children
- Actress, Ama McBrown Donates Materials to Inmates in Ghana’s Female Prisons
- RAS KIMONO’s Body to Lie in State at COSON House on Thursday, August 23
- Nollywood actress, Agbor Queeneth Slays beside Swimming Pool (photos)
- Ghanaian Actress, Zynnell Zuh Consistently Slaying in Various Outfits
- Nollywood Actor, Henry Nwankwo Undergoes Successful Surgery After Bullet Wound