Hon. Ned Nwoko Calls For Peace And Unity As Muslims Celebrate Sallah
Nigeria Politician and Billionaire Bussinessman, Hon. Ned Nwoko has joined muslims across the world in the celebration of Eid ul Adha, as he calls on peace and unity amongst nations, communities, tribes, ethnics and religions, with specialty to his indegent country, Nigeria.
In a post via his social media platform, Hon. Ned Nwoko congratulated his fellow Muslims for the opportunity to witness another Eid-ul-Adha, which is the Festival of Sacrifice, being the second and most holy of two Islamic festivals celebrated worldwide each year.
In his felicitation message to Nigerians, Hon. Ned Nwoko insisted that the festive season should be a period whereby we must engage reconciliations and negotiations that will enable the sustenance of Peace and Unity across communities in Nigeria.
Hon. Ned Nwoko has continued to encourage the practise of Islam through his lifestyle, behaviour, attitude and expressions of benevolence, through charity, humanitarian services and impact aides. He hos concluding post, he wished Nigerians Barka Da Sallah.
- South Africa’s Media It Girl “bonang Matheba” Anno
- UNIZIK’s Gabriella Chudi-Ajabor wins Miss Teen Bea
- BBNaija Double Eviction: Joe & Enkay evicted from
- THE BREEZE 2019 (Wedding Bells)
- Meet Prince Nonso Eze, A Man Providing Better Life
- Actress Empress Njamah Hosts Sallah Barbecue Party
- Nigeria Prisons In Anambra Receives Prince Osisiom
- President Of Peace Ambassador Agency, Amb. Kinsley