Hon. Ned Nwoko Calls For Peace And Unity As Muslims Celebrate Sallah
Nigeria Politician and Billionaire Bussinessman, Hon. Ned Nwoko has joined muslims across the world in the celebration of Eid ul Adha, as he calls on peace and unity amongst nations, communities, tribes, ethnics and religions, with specialty to his indegent country, Nigeria.
In a post via his social media platform, Hon. Ned Nwoko congratulated his fellow Muslims for the opportunity to witness another Eid-ul-Adha, which is the Festival of Sacrifice, being the second and most holy of two Islamic festivals celebrated worldwide each year.
In his felicitation message to Nigerians, Hon. Ned Nwoko insisted that the festive season should be a period whereby we must engage reconciliations and negotiations that will enable the sustenance of Peace and Unity across communities in Nigeria.
Hon. Ned Nwoko has continued to encourage the practise of Islam through his lifestyle, behaviour, attitude and expressions of benevolence, through charity, humanitarian services and impact aides. He hos concluding post, he wished Nigerians Barka Da Sallah.
- Most Beautiful Melanin Girl Universe Praise Aboaba
- New Cheating Rumours Trail Grammy Award Winning Ra
- ECOWAS Youth Council Inducts Publicist Alex Nwankw
- Nigeria DJ Barbie Performs At Ecofest In Sierra Le
- Nigerian Makeup Artist DArtistebyawele Shares 7 To
- Actress Rosaline, Model Sister Hold Dinner With Mi
- Mc Galaxy Wraps Up 2019 In Style, Drops Brand New
- Toyin Abraham, Frank Donga, Mercy Johnson Takes 'M