UK based Nigerian entrepreneurs Yvonne Aiyegbeni, Feyisola Adeyemi and Tola Onigbanjo covers the march edition of BlackNBold Magazine.
Multi award winning Uk based Nigerian entrepreneurs; Yvonne Aiyegbeni, Feyisola Adeyemi and Tola Onigbanjo covers the march edition of BlackNBold Magazine.
Yvonne Aiyegbeni is the wife of former Nigerian International footballer; Yakubu Aiyegbeni. She is also the daughter of Kadiri Ikhana who once played for the Nigerian national team. She is the founder of the fashion brand “Perfecto” which caters for women of colour. She is a visionary with a unique approach to her craft and she is gradually becoming a powerful force to be reckoned with in the Uk.
Feyisola Adeyemi is the founder of the Luxury By Feyi brand, a famous fashion line in the Uk. She was recently featured in Vogue Uk as an inspiration to the next generation of African fashion entrepreneurs in Diaspora.
Tola Onigbanjo also known as Wisetola is the founder of one of Uk most successful black events; Women4Africa which was birthed out of her lifelong passion to see women honoured and celebrated for their good works and contribution to the society. She is known for her strong dedication for celebrating and empowering African women in diaspora.
|1. Bnb Magazine Yvonne.pdf|
|2. Bnb Magazine Tola.pdf|
|3. Bnb Magazine Feyisola 2.pdf|
|4. Bnb Magazine Feyisola.pdf|
Photography: @o_oseyits for @kndmedia
Cover celebrity: @perfectobyyvonne @feyibylbf @wisetola
Cover design: @heimdallinc
Outfits by: @luxurybyfeyi
- Men who beat Women are Cowards…Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo
- Actor, Leo Mezie Still Alive, Strong not Dead as Widely Rumoured
- Nollywood Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo Reveals Real Age Ahead of Governorship Election
- Actress, Omotunde Ogundimu Admits tough time Caring for her Children After Hubby’s Death
- Actress, Dayo Amusa Stuns as She Turns a Year Older (photos)
- Ghanaian Singer, Sarkodie Weds Long-time Lover, Tracy in Ghana
- Nollywood Actress, Paschaline Alex Okoli Bereaved, Losses Grandfather
- Live your life in private so you can Endure your Losses Secretly…Actress, Princess Shyngle