PHOTONEWS: Glitz & Glam At Susan Peters Star Studded Birthday Party
It was tagged a Champagne Soiree. And because of that friends, colleagues and admirers of Susan Peters came out in large numbers. The venue like we already told you before was The Place, on Admiralty way, Lekki-Phase 1.
Before the star-studded party on the evening of the d-day. The thespian/entrepreneur had gone on her annual social responsibility round, vie her foundation, Benue Pikin Foundation. She had gone to the motherless babies home with hands laden with gifts of all kinds, her own way of showing gratitude to God and extending God's goodwill to her to the others.
Back to the star-studded party, it was a night to remember according to those who were there. Some of those we saw at the soiree were the likes of Paul, Peter & Jude Okoye, DJ Jimmy Jatt, Kaycee, Cerrutti, Kalu Uche, Weird MC, Julius Agwu, Phyno, Uti Nwachukwu, Warebi Martha, Kaha, Dede Mabiaku, FunnyBone, Skuki, IK, Cecil Hammond, Fred Kwaku, Eunice Efole, Ene Lawani , Sexy Steel, Juliet Ibrahim, Ramsey Nouah, Ebube Nwagbo, Timaya, Ayinna, Bracket and very many others.
Her body-con birthday dress was made by the new Nigerian Fashion rave Sean. Happy birthday again to Susan, May your days be long.
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For
- Check out Face of Candycity Culture Joy Oghenetega
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria stuns in new
- BBNaija Lockdown, others emerge most-watched TV sh
- Julian Marley, Master KG and other stars set for A
- 5 Trends to Follow in 2021 to Boost your Beauty Bu
- Chief Donatus Okonkwo And Family Celebrate New Ana
- Meet Temilarge, fast rising Nigerian Afro Pop Sing
- Canadian based Nigerian DJ/Producer DJ JISM shows