MC Galaxy No Longer Lives in Rented Apartment
Hard work they say pays with prayers to accompany it and the effect of such hard work is the benefit being ripped by 'Sekem' crooner, MC Galaxy, as he newly acquired a property worth several millions of naira.
The singer who has been off and on the studio in order to make the year 2015 a memorable one and the various international shows attended, has been able to smile to the bank on several occasions and has finally made a balance of himself by getting a new apartment.
Though the location of the new home could not be ascertained yet, the singer was so elated that he hopes that God would visit other people the way he has done to him also as he has been able to move out of a rented home to his own place.
In his words, “Thanks to ALMIGHTY GOD AND my fans that supported me to this level, don't ever underrate yourself because everything is possible if u just believe and work hard. Thank you Lord , a special thanks to @trnproperties , MY NEW HOUSE, God way do am for me go do am for you Amen okokobioko.”
When Nigerianfilms.com checked around the newly bought property from the company, TRN properties, it was certain that the singer truly bought the new home as they disclosed that the house was now the singer's property.
- ‘I see a new Nigeria rising’, Bishop Feyi Daniels
- Davido Acquires #900million Lamborghini Aventador
- Blaqbonez Resents The Release Date Of Davido's New
- Tiwa Savage Ignores Joeboy And Discloses Affection
- "I Will Die Soon, I Have Completed My Earthly Mini
- Nollywood Actor And Wife Allegedly Dissolves Marri
- Teacher Set To Marry Her Primary School Student
- Davido Shakes Social Media As He Releases Snippet
- How Kingsley Yamoah filmed The Billionaire’s Wife
- Mr. Eazy Shares Thrilling Birthday Post To Temi Ot