Man Sweats Profusely in the Room on Sighting Actress, Cossy Ojiakor
Nollywood Actress, Cossy Ojiakor, has come to reveal how her presence made a man sweat in a room with a strong air condition.
The actress explained that while in the room, she noticed that the man was staring at her and looking uncomfortable for about 40 mins they were in the room but she kept still while wondering what the man was thinking.
He noted that just to play the good girl role when she was about leaving, she decided to ask the man what was wrong only for him to open up that he only needed to have her contact.
In her words, “I saw him staring at me...I noticed him sweating and uncomfortable. We were stuck at the waiting room for over 40min. Don't know what was causing his discomfort. But I kept quite. when it was time for me to go in. I jokingly said, hi, hope your ok. A problem shared is a problem solved. Found out all he wanted was to chat me up and get a number. Well ended up giving him my public line. Sometimes people miss out on opportunities because they are afraid to ask. Be a true Nigerian we are not afraid of the word ‘ No .’ It’s just a word. It does not come with a jail sentence or koboko. The word ‘No ’ simply shows your recognized. your noticed. Be ambitious, be recognized and get noticed. Then soon you will start hearing yes yes yes... Hahhha exactly the sound I make when am getting……Hahhahaha.”
- US-based Nigerian media executive Akeju proposes t
- Singer Big Very Releases New Love Ballad “rhumba Y
- “I want Nigerians To Know Stripping Does Not Make
- MohBad's Management Vows To Continue Fight To Retr
- Just In: Popular Nigerian-Young Singer, Mohbad Die
- The American Film Awards set to hold this Septembe
- Amerado Releases His Viral Tiktok Song 'kwaku Anan
- Kawangware Kings Music Empire Unveils Emotionally
- Ex-Beauty Queen Onuora Amaka shares stunning photo
- Remy Baggins And Ykb Team Up For New Single “fire