Beverley Osu's Failing Attempt To Be Nigerian Kim Kardashian In Photos
The former BBA contestant, Beverly Osu, has been making frantic efforts to be dubbed Nigerian version of Hollywood star, Kim Kardashian.
The controversial actress and reality show star took some nearly unclad photos which she tagged 'Sad Post-Valentine'.
The Ebonyi State born star also has a story of how she spent a lonely Valentine's Day as her 'Johnny' stood her up.
“Don't tell me you care about me unless you mean it, because I might do something crazy and believe it.
?shh...listen don't you hear I'm crying but they are silent tears I'm crying on the inside so you can't see all the pain running though me I cry for you ,I cry for the times I can't. ?I am still here because i'm afraid of being lonely but what difference does it make? Johnny what excuse do you have for not showing up on Valentine's Day? I waited, I accepted, I checked my phones, Nepa took the light, I still waited Johnny, I changed twice because I was unsure of? how to look for you...everything became unsure, I even became unsure of my principles,” she wrote.
- Meet The New Miss Africa Great Britain Chinyanta K
- US-Based Nigerian Singer, Angelman Vows To Overtak
- ENDSARS: Africa Youth Leader Olakunle Churchill Ap
- Covering The #endsars London Protest - Burna Boy S
- Mmofra: Aflik TV launches African children animati
- #EndSARS: World Celebrities Show Solidarity With P
- "It Was A System Glitch"- Facebook Responds As Nao
- Deborah Rise Drops Music Video "We Have Won (Freed
- Nollywood Actress Ayo Adesanya Is Judge At Miss Af
- Hot Female Rapper Dedebah Drops Official Video Plu