We’ll Burn Nigeria If Kanu Is Maltreated—Dickson Iroegbu
Controversial Nollywood producer, Dickson Iroegbu, who initially criticised the immediate past government of Goodluck Jonathan until he got a job with the Presidency, has made his thought known on the trial of director of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu.
Kanu was arrested few weeks ago in Lagos and was transferred to Abuja, where he is facing charges levelled against him by the Federal Government.
Yesterday, he was brought to a magistrate court in Abuja by the Department of State Services (DSS) on the orders of the court.
Dickson warned that hell will be let loose if the detained Kanu is harmed.
The filmmaker made this declaration on his Facebook post on Tuesday, November 24, 2015.
“Should Nnamdi Kanu be harmed, Nigeria shall burn. Remind them that in Tunisia, just one young man setting himself ablaze changed the Arab world forever. Tell them the Igbo can never be intimidated. Our demand is justice and equity for all in Nigeria. I am Igbo," he wrote.
Meanwhile, efforts made by Nollywoodgists.com to find out why Dickson made this threat proved abortive. He did not pick our call to his phone number or respond to a text message to him on Tuesday morning on the matter as at the time of publishing this story in the evening.
- Behind The Scenes Of Biggibanchi Music Video Of "m
- Naira Marley’s ‘Yahoo’ Comment A National Shame An
- Patrick Akinfenwa, Mohammed Garuba, Adedotun Sulai
- Yemi Alade Rocks Zambia With Easter Concert, Thril
- Olamide Shuts Down ICM As He Announces His New Bra
- NB Easter Carnival Locks Down Ten Cities
- Olamide Breaks The Ice, Announces New Brand Endors
- Olamide Unveiled As Goldberg Brand Ambassador