We’ll Burn Nigeria If Kanu Is Maltreated—Dickson Iroegbu
Controversial Nollywood producer, Dickson Iroegbu, who initially criticised the immediate past government of Goodluck Jonathan until he got a job with the Presidency, has made his thought known on the trial of director of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu.
Kanu was arrested few weeks ago in Lagos and was transferred to Abuja, where he is facing charges levelled against him by the Federal Government.
Yesterday, he was brought to a magistrate court in Abuja by the Department of State Services (DSS) on the orders of the court.
Dickson warned that hell will be let loose if the detained Kanu is harmed.
The filmmaker made this declaration on his Facebook post on Tuesday, November 24, 2015.
“Should Nnamdi Kanu be harmed, Nigeria shall burn. Remind them that in Tunisia, just one young man setting himself ablaze changed the Arab world forever. Tell them the Igbo can never be intimidated. Our demand is justice and equity for all in Nigeria. I am Igbo," he wrote.
Meanwhile, efforts made by Nollywoodgists.com to find out why Dickson made this threat proved abortive. He did not pick our call to his phone number or respond to a text message to him on Tuesday morning on the matter as at the time of publishing this story in the evening.
- Nollywood Grants Nigerians An Election Wish
- South East Heroes Awards is Set To Honour Heroes F
- West African Artists need more International oppor
- BasketMouth, Folu Storms and Other Media Experts S
- Nana Kwame Bediako steps out with Mary J Blige at
- Laugh, Love, And Learn With She Is:the Movie
- Omoni Oboli's WINGS OF DOVE Got the Audience Stand
- Esther Ogechi Gabriel shares new adorable photos