I Don't Expect Everybody To Like My Music—Burna Boy
Music artiste, Burna Boy has made a difference for himself with his type of music and his fans love it. It is certain that everybody cannot like his style of music, which some have criticised, but the award-winning musician is not bothered about it, going by his recent statement.
The Port Harcourt born music artiste, who is a Reggae dancehall singer and songwriter, released his hit single, 'Like To Party', in May 2012 and since then, his songs have made waves in the industry.
Speaking recently on peoples' criticisms of his music, Burna Boy said, "I don't expect everyone to like me and my music. I just appreciate those that do.”
© 2014 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Empire Hosts Inaugural Event Themed #empiresundown
- Infinity Ebere Ohakwe premiers Nollywood movie Ola
- I gave Kemi a hard time because I didn’t want to d
- Wendy Shay, other 4 African female artists to head
- Nigerian actor Abbey Abimbola bags Asia's achievem
- I need husband urgently – Eucharia Anunobi cries o
- Tonto Dikeh, Kemi Olunloyo Battle For Supremacy Ra
- 2face Idibia Visits Sound Sultan's Grave In The US
- Iheme Nancy laments Over Her Crashed investment
- Colleagues celebrates Ngozi Ezeonu as she turns 57