Shocking! Jide Kosoko Makes The Proposed Tinubu's Ministerial List
Jide Kosoko, a legendary Nollywood actor has surprisingly been reported to be in Tinubu's Ministerial appointment list. His inclusion in the list has got social media buzzing.
Reports has it that Jide Kosoko made the appointment as the minister of state for Culture, Tourism.
In respect to Tinubu's administration, some personalities have been appointed into different Ministerial sections. Jide Kosoko alongside other renowned personalities are going to be members of Tinubu's administration cabinet.
Former Super Eagles captain, Austin Jay Jay Okocha is being named in the proposed ministerial list as Minister of Youth & Sports Development.
Others present in the list include Fayemi Kayode, Gen Abdulmalik Jubril (RTD), Simon Lalong , Nyesome Wike, Nasril El Rufai, Festus Keyamu, Andy Uba, Gboyega Oyetola, Sen Teslim Folarin, Sadique Abubakar, Bello Matawalle, Abubakar Badaru and others.
The verified Twitter user identified as @AnthonyEhilebo wrote; “I just saw a ministerial list plus portfolio..Not Confirmed Attorney General of the Federation – Dr Hassan M Liman (SAN) Solicitor General of the Federation – Babatunde Ogala.”
- Mohbad: Naira Marley Surrenders Self, Says He's Re
- The Dotun Adesua Symposium Paves Way for Nigeria's
- Popular Nollywood Actor, Suara Is Dead
- Mohbad Was Brought In Dead To Our Facility — Lagos
- US-based Nigerian media executive Akeju proposes t
- Singer Big Very Releases New Love Ballad “rhumba Y
- “I want Nigerians To Know Stripping Does Not Make
- MohBad's Management Vows To Continue Fight To Retr
- Just In: Popular Nigerian-Young Singer, Mohbad Die
- The American Film Awards set to hold this Septembe