Shocking! Jide Kosoko Makes The Proposed Tinubu's Ministerial List
Jide Kosoko, a legendary Nollywood actor has surprisingly been reported to be in Tinubu's Ministerial appointment list. His inclusion in the list has got social media buzzing.
Reports has it that Jide Kosoko made the appointment as the minister of state for Culture, Tourism.
In respect to Tinubu's administration, some personalities have been appointed into different Ministerial sections. Jide Kosoko alongside other renowned personalities are going to be members of Tinubu's administration cabinet.
Former Super Eagles captain, Austin Jay Jay Okocha is being named in the proposed ministerial list as Minister of Youth & Sports Development.
Others present in the list include Fayemi Kayode, Gen Abdulmalik Jubril (RTD), Simon Lalong , Nyesome Wike, Nasril El Rufai, Festus Keyamu, Andy Uba, Gboyega Oyetola, Sen Teslim Folarin, Sadique Abubakar, Bello Matawalle, Abubakar Badaru and others.
The verified Twitter user identified as @AnthonyEhilebo wrote; “I just saw a ministerial list plus portfolio..Not Confirmed Attorney General of the Federation – Dr Hassan M Liman (SAN) Solicitor General of the Federation – Babatunde Ogala.”
- Seyi Law Insists On Noble Igwe Apologizing To His
- Uche Maduagwu Lambasts Judy Austin For Advising La
- Ivy Zenny Gives Funny Reply To Troll
- Actress, Zainab Balogun Questions Actions Of Coupl
- Chude Jideonwo discusses Jay Shetty’s 8 Rules of L
- Asake Reiterates Davido's Massive Impact
- Nkechi Blessing Shades Critics Of Dating Younger M
- Pope Francis Disturbed By Incessant Kidnappings In
- Seyi Law Threatens To Beat Noble Igwe, Noble Igwe
- KCee Sheds Light On Beef With Harrysong