I Don’t Wish to Get Married……Flavour Nabania
Nigeria's handsome and female's choice singer, Flavour Nabania, is well rated and widely adored with his style of music which keeps him on top of his game because of the wide acceptance by his audience which keeps increasing by the day.
The singer's female fans or crush, were in love tussle recently on who loves the singer more and it became a viral news. Interestingly, the singer in an interview with Punch newspaper, has revealed that family is important as his parents raised him up by monitoring his activities and would wish to do same to his family.
Flavour who declined talking about his family life, stated that he does not like to talk about being a father because he does have any plans for marriage right now.
He noted that the reason is that his career is very demanding and would always want to spend time with my family and not something he can do now because he is all over the place.
According to him, “I was raised in the proper way with my parents always watching over me and I want to do the same to my family. For now, I don't want to get married.”
- US-based Nigerian media executive Akeju proposes t
- Singer Big Very Releases New Love Ballad “rhumba Y
- “I want Nigerians To Know Stripping Does Not Make
- MohBad's Management Vows To Continue Fight To Retr
- Just In: Popular Nigerian-Young Singer, Mohbad Die
- The American Film Awards set to hold this Septembe
- Amerado Releases His Viral Tiktok Song 'kwaku Anan
- Kawangware Kings Music Empire Unveils Emotionally
- Ex-Beauty Queen Onuora Amaka shares stunning photo
- Remy Baggins And Ykb Team Up For New Single “fire