Men Still Run After Me For Marriage, But…—Bimbo Akintola
Once an entertainer becomes very popular, he is expected to be a role model to making people looking up to him. This responsibility is what many celebs have failed to meet up with. Some of them have been riddled with different scandals.
But for some of them have however developed a thick skin for scandals about them and live with them.
One of the stars who have had a fair share of negative reports is Bimbo Akintola.
In a recent interview with Vanguard, she spoke about her still being single, ringing it loud that she is not searching for a husband. “I'm not looking for a husband and I don't need one. I don't need anything. I'm a complete person,” she said.
“I only do things that make me happy, because I believe and I understand the reality that there is just one life and you should live it to the maximum. Happiness and peace should be the key.
“I'm not searching for a husband, because the rumour that I'm searching for a husband has given me wahala, all kinds of people from left, right and centre, looking for me saying they want to marry me. Please, I'm using this opportunity to tell everybody, I am not looking for a husband!” she maintained.
- LUGARD Movie Coming To Across Cinemas
- Moghalu led Youth summit urges Nigerians to use so
- I want to marry Linda Ikeji - Us-based Nigerian si
- 9ice, Reminisce, DJ Neptune For The Premiere of Mi
- Yvonne Jegede Commend Deyemi Okanlawon for Coming
- Dear Affy Coming To Netflix
- Queen Jennifer Ephraim Crowns Mr And Miss Unity Ni
- Bernadette Sanko: Meet fast rising African America
- Queen Yetunde Savage marks birthday in style, laun
- The Melanin Queen Nigeria Culture Kosisochukwu Ume