Wives Beware! Actress, Amaka Anioji Hunts For Your Hubbies!
This is a warning bell for wives as Nollywood actress Amaka Anioji, who has spent close to nine years in the industry without being reckoned with mainly because of her inconsistency, has declared that there is nothing as juicy as dating married men.
Last year, Amaka who beat the likes of Funke Akindele, Uche Jombo, Nze Etim-Ikpe and Ini Edo to win the Most Outstanding Actress award at the 9th edition of the Abuja International Film Festival and ever since this feat was achieved, Amaka has been flying like butterfly.
When asked if she could date married men, hear her, “well, it is frustrating. It can be tempting sometimes when you meet married men who are really very charming especially, when you have dated a single guy who is very annoying. You run into a married man who is good looking and experienced, you would be tempted to fall in love with him. But for me, I will always think of how dating a married man will affect people's perception about me. After all, I am not going to marry the person but I'm more concerned about what people are going to say. I also considered how that thing will affect my relationship with God. Though it can be very juicy, I consider all that. I like to work and earn my living, it gives me joy,''.
Click the link below to go to...
- Adio Olumide Emerges Winner Of Cinematography Comp
- Abuja Based Comedian " Koboko Master" Announces Bi
- Miss-K has been praised by fans after she switched
- Regina Entertainment Production To Hold Public Pre
- Vivian Lam Foundation Visits The Internally Displa
- Nigeria-Born Cyprus Based Singer And Drum Kit Expe
- Marcy Dolapo Oni’s Private Screening of Short Play
- Nigerian model, Felicia Boco emerges Most Beautifu