KENNY ST.BROWN LEAD MUSIC GROUP TO MEET WITH ROTIMI AMAECHI
Kenny Saint Best is on a nationwide desire to bring the All Peoples Congress to the fore front of politicking and governance and she is not on the quest alone.
After losing out in her Primaries elections in the Ikeja 01 Constituency ticket, KSB as she is fondly called, went on to visit with Rivers State governor, Rotimi Amaechi along a team of musicians at the Rivers State house.
The reasons for the meeting though as not been revealed, yet it is not unconnected to the campaign strategies of the Buhar/Osinbajo presidential election as Amaechi is the Campaign Head.
Dammy Krane, Terry G, Omo Akin, Azadus, Kawswitch, Olu Maintain were among the team to visit with the governor as the musicians will be seeking to be involved in the campaign process of the party.
KSB had recently said in an interview that her reason for going into politics is based on the drive and desire to eradicate prostitution from the minds of the female gender in the Ikeja area.
- Black Lives Matter: Us based director Olive Eko de
- Photos: Miss New Nigeria Queens releases Official
- Ex Beauty Queen & Singer April Chidinma Dazzles In
- MUKHY TAKES US ON A CRUISE IN NEW VIDEO OF DEBUT S
- Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor Share Their Lov
- President Buhari reappoints Chidia Maduekwe to hea
- Falz, Praiz, Timaya, Others Grace The Willis Give
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei