Kathryn Fasegha’s Film “2 Weeks in Lagos” to Premiere at Cannes Film Festival
Kathryn Fasegha’s "2 Weeks in Lagos" is set to screen at the prestigious Cannes Film Festival. The movie, which is an unusual love story set in Lagos Nigeria features prominent Nigerian actors like Mawuli Gavor, Beverly Naya, Joke Silva, Jide Kosoko, Toyin Abraham, Shaffy Bello, Tina Mba and many more.
“2 Weeks in Lagos” captures the excitement and vibrancy of everyday life in Lagos and reflects the complexity of life in Lagos, a dynamic city where anything is possible in 2 Weeks.
Its first screening will be at the world’s largest film festival, the Cannes Film Festival on Friday, May 17, in Cannes, France. After which it would be screened in Nigeria, South Africa and Ghana before a grand European and Asian cinematic release tour before its North American release all in 2019.
2 Weeks in Lagos” is a captivating, turbulent and thrilling journey into the Love affair of Ejikeme (Mawuli Gavor) and Lola (Beverly Naya). Their lives collide when Ejikeme an investment banker comes home from the United States to invest in Nigerian businesses. It is love at first sight for them and as they embark on a journey of discovering this new love.
Actors Joke Silva, Mawuli Gavor and Beverly Naya will all be in France for the premiere. The movie is out in cinemas across Nigeria from October 2019.
- Ghana Based Nigerian, Hon. Victor Ngumah Celebrate
- Snippets of the first ever OAPs night out party in
- Teni Performs As International Beauty Queen Christ
- Erica Nlewedim Set To Take The Industry, Fresh Fro
- Mercy Johnson-Okojie bags multi-million naira endo
- DanielEtim-Effiong, Akah Nnani, Belinda Effah, Kay
- Nollywood Actress Queeneth Agbor Flashes heavy cle
- Funmi Iyanda’s adaptation of ‘Walking with Shadows