Kathryn Fasegha’s Film “2 Weeks in Lagos” to Premiere at Cannes Film Festival
Kathryn Fasegha’s "2 Weeks in Lagos" is set to screen at the prestigious Cannes Film Festival. The movie, which is an unusual love story set in Lagos Nigeria features prominent Nigerian actors like Mawuli Gavor, Beverly Naya, Joke Silva, Jide Kosoko, Toyin Abraham, Shaffy Bello, Tina Mba and many more.
“2 Weeks in Lagos” captures the excitement and vibrancy of everyday life in Lagos and reflects the complexity of life in Lagos, a dynamic city where anything is possible in 2 Weeks.
Its first screening will be at the world’s largest film festival, the Cannes Film Festival on Friday, May 17, in Cannes, France. After which it would be screened in Nigeria, South Africa and Ghana before a grand European and Asian cinematic release tour before its North American release all in 2019.
2 Weeks in Lagos” is a captivating, turbulent and thrilling journey into the Love affair of Ejikeme (Mawuli Gavor) and Lola (Beverly Naya). Their lives collide when Ejikeme an investment banker comes home from the United States to invest in Nigerian businesses. It is love at first sight for them and as they embark on a journey of discovering this new love.
Actors Joke Silva, Mawuli Gavor and Beverly Naya will all be in France for the premiere. The movie is out in cinemas across Nigeria from October 2019.
- South Africa’s Media It Girl “bonang Matheba” Anno
- UNIZIK’s Gabriella Chudi-Ajabor wins Miss Teen Bea
- BBNaija Double Eviction: Joe & Enkay evicted from
- THE BREEZE 2019 (Wedding Bells)
- Meet Prince Nonso Eze, A Man Providing Better Life
- Actress Empress Njamah Hosts Sallah Barbecue Party
- Nigeria Prisons In Anambra Receives Prince Osisiom
- President Of Peace Ambassador Agency, Amb. Kinsley