Nollywood Halima Abubakar, J-Martins, Seye Kehinde, Others Made UN Peace Ambassador
The Universal Peace Federation and Youth Federation For World Peace have honoured some Nigerians who have distinguished themselves in the society with what they do.
Because of their impact in the society through their various professions, the bodies have bestowed on Nollywood actress, Halima Abubakar; singers, J-Martins and Sunny Neji; publisher of City People magazine, Seye Kehinde; and Benita Nzeribe as Ambassadors for Peace.
They were unveiled at an event held at Our Place on Toyin Street, Ikeja, Lagos on Sunday evening.
Click the link below to go to...
OPINION: Enebeli's Burial; Nollywood, An Industry Full Of Hypocrites
Fashola Chases Shan George To Calabar
Cossy Flaunts Bare Backside Picture
PHOTONEWS: Nollywood Actress Oge Okoye" No Shame In Her Game'
Stepahnie Okereke-Linus On Nine Months Course?
Nollywood Actress, Nuella Njubigbo Releases New Pictures After Alleged Romance With Rivers Governor
Jackie Appiah In Alleged Affair With Bobby
- Burnaboy Breaks Silence After Davido Calls Him A N
- Meet A Lady Who Drank Hypo After Her Boyfriend Dis
- Tonto Dike Celebrates 38th Birthday With Expensive
- Cameroon Sensation Naomi Achu Unveils Captivating
- Mokoomba - “makisi” Single Out Today
- Past Glory- Portable Launches A Revengeful Backlas
- Small Doctor "Portable has always been my boy"
- Davido Ignores Burnaboy And Acknowledges Wizkid As
- Bobrisky Ex-Pa Reveals That He Slept With Her Ever
- Five Corp Members In Cross Rivers Reportedly Drown