Don’t Wait for People to Help You…Actor, Yul Edochie Warns
Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie, has aired his opinion about the viral video claiming that there is no love in the Nollywood industry.
Before now, some people in the industry have been crying out at the way some people turn their back on others thereby leaving them to die.
The various death cases in the industry could have been averted if prompt attention and care was given to some actors who have passed on and maybe, they would have survived.
Well, Yul in his opinion stated that the issue of no love is everywhere and not only peculiar to Nollywood as he used the opportunity to advie people to help themselves rather than waiting for some form of help from anyone.
According to the actor, “they say there's no love in Nollywood. I laugh. Brethren there's no love anywhere, not only in Nollywood. The world is tough, it's a jungle out here. My advice: Don't wait for anyone to love you, love yourself, help yourself. Work hard, pray & do what's right in the sight of God.”
- Sinach Set To Host 1st Edition Of Annual Mega Conc
- Adonko Bitters unveils Jim Iyke, Uti Nwachukwu, Vi
- US Based Nigerian Model Rocks 6ft Long Wig
- Ace artistes Smith Nnebe, Funny Bruno sign managem
- Nigerian Model, Onyinye Ikechukwu Unveils African
- Big Brother's Mike Edwards & Wife Perri On Glam Af
- Mercy Johnson’s The Legend of Inikpi becomes Nolly
- A Standing Ovation As Mercy Johnson Holds Star-stu