Don’t Wait for People to Help You…Actor, Yul Edochie Warns
Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie, has aired his opinion about the viral video claiming that there is no love in the Nollywood industry.
Before now, some people in the industry have been crying out at the way some people turn their back on others thereby leaving them to die.
The various death cases in the industry could have been averted if prompt attention and care was given to some actors who have passed on and maybe, they would have survived.
Well, Yul in his opinion stated that the issue of no love is everywhere and not only peculiar to Nollywood as he used the opportunity to advie people to help themselves rather than waiting for some form of help from anyone.
According to the actor, “they say there's no love in Nollywood. I laugh. Brethren there's no love anywhere, not only in Nollywood. The world is tough, it's a jungle out here. My advice: Don't wait for anyone to love you, love yourself, help yourself. Work hard, pray & do what's right in the sight of God.”
- Nigerian Students Fashion and Design Week Announce
- Sony Music West Africa Welcomes Oluwaseun Lloyd Al
- Yemi Osinbajo’s GEEP Programme Awarded in Malabo,
- Mercy Johnson to launch new ‘Kitchen Talk Show’
- Peter Black joins the wave of men’s wear designers
- Household Of Comedians To Face FIRS Team At 2019 C
- Nigeria Fire Service Commends Olakunle churchill a
- Akpororo, MC Lively, Terry G, Small Doctor and Mor