Marriage is not an Achievement…Waje Warns
Top Nigerian female vocalist, Waje Iruobe, has gone through a lot in life especially when it comes to relationships and to some extent; she is in position to educate some couple on how to manage their relationships.
The singer recently made it known that some people jump into marriage these days without really knowing what the union entails.
She stated that “Marriage is not an achievement but a commitment,” and should be shared equally between both parties in love. 50/50 doesn't mean men should start wearing make-up. It means men should treat women with respect.”
In high expectation for a brighter future, the singer in a response to a question on if she would like to give acting a trial, stated that she has done some stage plays but cannot predict if she take on acting in the future.
According to you, “I've done a few stage plays, Nollywood? Let's see how it goes.”
- ‘I see a new Nigeria rising’, Bishop Feyi Daniels
- Davido Acquires #900million Lamborghini Aventador
- Blaqbonez Resents The Release Date Of Davido's New
- Tiwa Savage Ignores Joeboy And Discloses Affection
- "I Will Die Soon, I Have Completed My Earthly Mini
- Nollywood Actor And Wife Allegedly Dissolves Marri
- Teacher Set To Marry Her Primary School Student
- Davido Shakes Social Media As He Releases Snippet
- How Kingsley Yamoah filmed The Billionaire’s Wife
- Mr. Eazy Shares Thrilling Birthday Post To Temi Ot