Marriage is not an Achievement…Waje Warns
Top Nigerian female vocalist, Waje Iruobe, has gone through a lot in life especially when it comes to relationships and to some extent; she is in position to educate some couple on how to manage their relationships.
The singer recently made it known that some people jump into marriage these days without really knowing what the union entails.
She stated that “Marriage is not an achievement but a commitment,” and should be shared equally between both parties in love. 50/50 doesn't mean men should start wearing make-up. It means men should treat women with respect.”
In high expectation for a brighter future, the singer in a response to a question on if she would like to give acting a trial, stated that she has done some stage plays but cannot predict if she take on acting in the future.
According to you, “I've done a few stage plays, Nollywood? Let's see how it goes.”
- Seyi Law Insists On Noble Igwe Apologizing To His
- Uche Maduagwu Lambasts Judy Austin For Advising La
- Ivy Zenny Gives Funny Reply To Troll
- Actress, Zainab Balogun Questions Actions Of Coupl
- Chude Jideonwo discusses Jay Shetty’s 8 Rules of L
- Asake Reiterates Davido's Massive Impact
- Nkechi Blessing Shades Critics Of Dating Younger M
- Pope Francis Disturbed By Incessant Kidnappings In
- Seyi Law Threatens To Beat Noble Igwe, Noble Igwe
- KCee Sheds Light On Beef With Harrysong