Respect Ladies that Sell Legitimate Things to Survive…Actress, Regina Chukwu Warns
Nollywood actress, Regina Chukwu, might be doing fine in her career but she is not one that will ever look down on others who are struggling to make ends meet.
The actress stated the country is messed up to a point that there are no jobs anywhere and a lot of people are striving with every legitimate things just to survive.
She disclosed that her daughter took her by surprise when she told her that she will like o go into business and she is ready to support her all the way.
“You have to respect those girls with nothing that start up a small business to support themselves, whether is perfumes, sunglasses, hair, skincare products pant and bra whatever it is as long as it’s LEGIT. Respect them. It’s not easy. Nigeria is messed up.so you can imagine my joy when my little girl showed interest in starting her own business (I support you die!),” she stated.
- Kojo Jones Ghana’s most eligible bachelor
- This ass will not be raped by any uncle-Actress Em
- Adaeze G Okoro: Newly crowned Miss Prestigious Nig
- Queen Anita - Beauty Queen, Fitness Enthusiast, Po
- Idia Aisien Channels Kim Kardashian in Birthday Ph
- GREAT HONOUR! Hon. Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels, Rita
- Award-winning Actress and Producer Bikiya Graham-D
- Actress Rosaline Meurer Bags Indigenous Female Per