Regina Daniels Appointed Atiku Abubakar Youth Campaign Coordinator
Nollywood Actress, Regina Daniels, has blasted President Buhari in an acceptance speech she posted on her Instagram page stating that she has agreed to become the Youth Campaign Coordinator for former Vice President Atiku Abubakar.
I'm Regina Daniels. Proud to be 100% Atikulated with Atiku Abubakar who is in the race to become Nigeria's next President. I accept my appointment as Youth Campaign Coordinator For Nollywood with humility and youthful zeal. Atiku is a youth-friendly leader who has assured that every 4 out of 10 of his cabinet will be a youth. It can't sure get any better.
"The incumbent called President "Bubu" is a myriad of lies, inuendos, deceits, incompetence, tyranny, inability, inadequacies, glaring misfit and the downright collapse of the basic structure of the Nigerian society. The drift is brazen. The nation is at crossroads. The land bleeds from hunger and inertia. It's time to steer the ship away from caput. From Bama to Bori, Aba to Abuja, kaura Namode to Kaduna, the sky is gloomy. Time for Nigerian Youths to join me and vote Atiku/Obi 2019 to protect our future," she wrote.
- Nollywood Grants Nigerians An Election Wish
- South East Heroes Awards is Set To Honour Heroes F
- West African Artists need more International oppor
- BasketMouth, Folu Storms and Other Media Experts S
- Nana Kwame Bediako steps out with Mary J Blige at
- Laugh, Love, And Learn With She Is:the Movie
- Omoni Oboli's WINGS OF DOVE Got the Audience Stand
- Esther Ogechi Gabriel shares new adorable photos