Nollywood Filmmaker, Perekeme Odon Graduates as Broadcast Journalist from NIJ
Popular Nollywood filmmaker, Make-up artist cum journalist, Perekeme Odon, is not slowing down at his determination to be the best when he tells himself that education is the key.
The renowned filmmaker and member of the Directors' Guild of Nigeria DGN, has recently added another feathers to his cap as he was part of the convocants at the recently held 5th convocation ceremony at held at the Nigerian Institute of Journalism, Ogba, Lagos.
Perekeme whose first degree was on Theatre Arts and Films studies from University of Uyo, Akwa Ibom state came out good grades.He did not fail to deliver once again as he came out with good grades as he concluded his Post Graduate Diploma course in Broadcast Journalism as he plans to go for further degrees.
One of those who came around to show one of the big screen don some love was amiable Nigerian PMAN President, Mr. Pretty Okafor of the defunct Junior and Pretty music group that made waves in the early 90s.
Aside being the member of the Directors' Guild of Nigeria, he has also won the 2017 AMVCA/AMAA awards for Best Make Up Artists with the movie 'Oloibiri,' produced by Rogers Ofime
- BURNA BOY WINS BIG AT THE 2018 AFRICAN MUZIK MAGAZ
- Actress, Mercy Aigbe Continues to Slay After Vario
- Charming Photos of Actress, Lizzy Gold as She Adds
- Actress, Christabel Ekeh Building Good Reputation
- International Cuisine Expo, Nigeria Unveils Brand
- Mark shalom Wins The Deltan Queen 2018 beauty page
- Actress, Mercy Johnson Celebrates Son as He Turns
- I have passion for Child education – Queen Chioma