Ghanaian Actor, Frederick Nuamah Weds in Style (photos)
Wow, finally, Ghanaian actor, Frederick Nuamah, is officially off the single’s market as he became a married man over the weekend.
The actress who proposed to his long-time lover in the plane about two months ago ensured that he completed the marriage rites before taking his woman home in Ghana.
The wedding saw so industry colleagues stepping out to give him the needed support and jubilate with him as he bids farewell to bachelorhood.
- Comedian, Julius Agwu Steps out with Happy Family
- My Movie is not like Black Panther, I Spent N10 Million on it…Actor, Ernest Obi
- Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo Indicates Interest in Enugu Governorship Seat
- Actor, Yomi Fabiyi Bids Mother farewell, buries her in Style
- At Age 61, Singer, K1 De ultimate Officially Marries Another Wife
- Actress, Caroline Danjuma Flaunts outstanding B00bs at Public Event
- My Wife is the Best Cook in Town…Prince Okojie Appreciates Wife
- Actor, Emmanuel Ehumadu Totolos Renews Pledge to Love Wife Till Death