My Mum Never Supported Me Wearing Bikini—Yvonne Nelson
What a way to begin the year with a good resolution.
For Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Nelson, she will stop putting on bikinis, which have turned some men on because of her 'killing' body.
She told Ghone TV that people will see a new Yvonne Nelson in 2015 as she will be taking a break from wearing bikinis.
According to her, her mother was never in support of her wearing the beach wear in public.
“I don't know but my mum is always worried whenever I wear a bikini at the beach and take pictures. So I am no longer going to wear bikinis,” she said when she was asked about her resolution for 2015.
Yvonne was honoured as the Female Personality of the Year on the television's E-Talk show hosted by Amanda Jissih. She was honoured alongside Edem, DKB, Wiyaala and a host of other stars for their contributions to Ghana's showbiz industry.
- LUGARD Movie Coming To Across Cinemas
- Moghalu led Youth summit urges Nigerians to use so
- I want to marry Linda Ikeji - Us-based Nigerian si
- 9ice, Reminisce, DJ Neptune For The Premiere of Mi
- Yvonne Jegede Commend Deyemi Okanlawon for Coming
- Dear Affy Coming To Netflix
- Queen Jennifer Ephraim Crowns Mr And Miss Unity Ni
- Bernadette Sanko: Meet fast rising African America
- Queen Yetunde Savage marks birthday in style, laun
- The Melanin Queen Nigeria Culture Kosisochukwu Ume