Singer, Benita Okojie in Tears as Son is Being Circumcised
There is always this teary feeling that comes with being a new mother especially when the baby is about to go through some certain process of life.
Popular gospel singer, Benita Okojie, has just had that part of the feeling and she could not hide how she felt when her boy was being circumcised at the hospital.
She disclosed that she was filled with tears and could not stay at some point on hearing how her boy was crying.
In her words, “Hey mothers!! I'm back. So no matter how much a mother loves her child she can't wish away certain things. One is CIRCUMCISION. There should be a class to prepare mothers on how to deal with circumcision. I'm not joking! The day we went for ours, I heard baby A's cry where I was seated at the corridor. I couldn't take it. 'Ara n ta mi' I had to take a walk cause if I'd stayed a second longer, I would've gone in and carried him . I was emosh ehen.. maybe because i ate a meal that had too much onions earlier. That too must have contributed to it abi?
“The whole day was a quiet one. I fed him, sang, prayed, patted him, tried everything I could but I knew it was painful. I had to get reinforcement from my mothers. So imagine my joy when he finally slept... Thank God for the grace that comes with motherhood! I heard that for the girl child, ear piercing is close to male circumcision. Is that true? So, dear mother's what was your circumcision or ear piercing experience like?.”
- Gabination thrills Alake of Egba, Oloye Erelu Kuti
- Ghanaian Actor, Majid Michel Turns a Year Older
- Nollywood Actress, Abidemi Mustapha Brand New Hond
- Nollywood actress, Oyinkansola Elebuibon Welcomes
- Nollywood Actress, Pat Pat Ugwu Breaks the Interne
- Ghanaian Actress, Yvonne Nelson Looks Cute with he
- Nollywood Actress, Chizzy Alichi Signs New Deal wi
- Nollywood Actress, Yetunde Alade Release Pretty Ph