CELEBRITY QUOTE: IN MY FAMILY THERE IS NOTHING LIKE DIVORCE--TOP ACTRESS SUSAN PETERS
I am from a very lucky home. Nobody wants to put any pressure of that sort. They have given us a very good upbringing. They want you to get the best to make sure that whoever you are bringing, loves you and he is ready to stand by you because in my family there is nothing like divorce.
My mum tells me that everyday. So, you have to get in for the right reasons. So, if I am getting married to anybody, we are stuck for live. We are not going anywhere.
You don't have to remain single to be successful, that is not true. There are so many married actors that are still successful. I don't want to mention names. So, it is not true. You are single because you want to be single. For me, marriage is not here yet because it hasn't come. If it comes, of course, I want to get married.
- Meet The Nigerian Pastor Who Predicted Laycon Winn
- Chinwe Chibuike Foundation Set To Flag-off Full Sc
- Afro-pop Artiste, Olakira Releases Peppy 'maserati
- Yomi Casual taps Seyi Awolowo for New Campaign
- My mother packed sand to send me to school: 'Nolly
- Glory Okono Wins "face Of Ibom Nollywood" Contest
- Miss Kessy Isong Emerge Queen Of Aso Tourism, Set
- Tems Releases Highly Anticipated Debut Ep "for Bro
- Töme Offers 3-Pack Single “I Pray” with a Sean Kin
- Damilare, Christiana now millionaires as they emer