CELEBRITY QUOTE: IN MY FAMILY THERE IS NOTHING LIKE DIVORCE--TOP ACTRESS SUSAN PETERS
I am from a very lucky home. Nobody wants to put any pressure of that sort. They have given us a very good upbringing. They want you to get the best to make sure that whoever you are bringing, loves you and he is ready to stand by you because in my family there is nothing like divorce.
My mum tells me that everyday. So, you have to get in for the right reasons. So, if I am getting married to anybody, we are stuck for live. We are not going anywhere.
You don't have to remain single to be successful, that is not true. There are so many married actors that are still successful. I don't want to mention names. So, it is not true. You are single because you want to be single. For me, marriage is not here yet because it hasn't come. If it comes, of course, I want to get married.
- Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts After Many A-list A
- Prince Kayode Akiolu: Lawmaker representing Lagos
- Antarctica Expedition: Nigerians Storm Abuja Inter
- Africa's Biggest TV Program Host Prince Ned Nwoko
- Femi Adesina Decorated As Ambassador Of Rape- Sex
- US Born Beauty Queen, Krystal Okeke Displays Fulan
- Ned Nwoko, Wife Regina Daniels Meet Famous US TV P
- Malaria-free Africa campaign in Antarctica to draw